|MANAGEMENT SERVICES |
How We Serve Our Owners ...
* Advertising available properties in local newspapers, Multiple Listing System, Corporate Referrals, Partnership with Fort Bliss and our cutting edge management electronics
* Carefully screen prospect tenants by researching and verifying prior landlords, employers, credit bureaus and criminal backgrounds
* Our lease agreements are developed by the Texas Association of Realtors and are designed to protect the owners interest
* We negotiate the lease on your behalf with your interests in mind ... we represent YOU.
* Full time leasing staff available to show properties
* Supervision of property repairs and maintenance
* We keep owners best interest in mind, while observing tenant rights according to the law
* Only qualified contractors are allowed to perform maintenance, each selected by Capitol Properties to ensure fair pricing and quality workmanship
* Competitive bidding on major repairs requiring owner approval
* 24 hour contact service for emergencies
* Routine property inspections to ensure tenant is maintaining property and is in compliance with the lease
* Collection of monthly rent
* Monthly statements and proceeds prepared and mailed by the 10th of each month
* End of year accounting statement and Form 1099 for tax preparation
* All expenses reviewed and paid "on time"
* Prior notification on major expenses and repairs
* Owner notification of pending vacancies
* Leases sent to owners upon request
* Immediate response to owner inquiries by phone, FAX or email
* With over twenty years of property management experience, we know how to earn and keep your trust
* We will maximize your property's potential while minimizing your stress
* We are here when you need us
Capitol Properties' management fees are structured to fit "your" property and vary on the type, condition, location and rental rate. We offer multi property discounts and will structure a fee schedule that you will find very competitive.
Some important things to consider regarding our fees:
* All fees are negotiable
* No fee when the property is vacant
* No mark-ups on repair bills. You pay what we pay! (Insurance claims handled by the company may incur a small fee)
* Fees are commonly between 10% and 12% of the gross monthly proceeds
* Member, National Association of Realtors
* Member, Texas Association of Realtors
* Member, El Paso Association of Realtors
* Member, El Paso Rental Association (Past President, on staff)
* Adjunct Professor of Real Estate, El Paso Community College, on staff
* Certified ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) by REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council) on staff
PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS FOR A FREE NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION!